Thursday 30 August 2012

The OVL Project ~ Day 22


Be Open To Your Joy

In my last post I talked about how sometimes people choose to be

unhappy because they are stuck in traffic. Today, I was stuck in

 traffic. Go figure! I was listening to the radio and enjoying the

 music. It was a glorious day. I was feeling particularly grateful.

 A new song came on the radio by one of my favourite artists- 

Van The Man- Van Morrison. "Open The Door" is a sweet soulful song 

about opening the door to your heart to see and let  in the beauty 

that surrounds you. It is found in the song on the radio, the bird 

that just flew by or the smile from a stranger.


  
 
      



That is just how I felt. Allowing myself to feel the joy in my 

heart through that beautiful music. What brings you joy? 

Will you open the door, let it in and feel it? 

My heart is open for you.

:)Francine





0 comments: