Tuesday 28 August 2012

The OVL Project ~ Day 20


Help is on It's Way

Today take notice of all of the people who make your life better. Be

 aware of them, appreciate them whole heartily and see the effect

 your expression of gratitude has on them.



"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." 

             -Leo Buscaglia

At this moment, I am feeling gratitude for my internet provider.

and of course, for you!

:)Francine

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write beautifully and are an inspiration. I have the same Maxwell quote you mentioned yesterday above my desk, but things only seem to be changing now that I feel the weekly accountability expectation. Thank you for that lesson and that push.
P.S. I am so happy that your Dad is okay and out of the hospital.
There is a funeral today for a neighbour who was only 2 weeks older than me.... Sure makes you stop and think.